2015 Raging Waters
$20 Visa® Rewards Card Reward Offer Terms & Conditions
1. How to qualify for a $20 Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card:
Receive a $20 Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card when you purchase 2 Chobani, 2 Hoffy and 2 Gold’n Soft (minimum 6 products total) participating products in a single transaction at participating retailers, August 12 – 25, 2015. (See store manager for list of participating products or visit reward-offer.com). Complete the Official Reward Registration Form at participating retailers and include the original register receipt of the purchase of participating products and drop it in the $20 Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card Offer collection box by 5PM (Pacific Time) August 25, 2015 at participating California Independent retailers. Your Official Reward Registration Form with the original register receipt of the purchase of participating products can also be mailed to” $20 RAGING WATERS Visa REWARDS CARD OFFER, PO Box 1540, Garden Grove, CA 92842”. Completed mailed Official Reward Registration Form and original register receipt must be together as a valid submission with a postmark no later than August 26, 2015 and received by August 28, 2015. You can also register on-line at www.reward-offer.com by clicking on the “Registration” tab, filling in the on-line form and uploading a copy of your qualifying receipt by August 25, 2015. Once your submission has been validated, you will be mailed your $20 Raging Waters Visa Reward Card on or around September 14, 2015. For questions regarding status of mailed Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card, please call The Remington Group at (714) 559-9405. Limit one (1) reward per household. For the first eligible 300 submissions, or while supplies last.
2. How To Redeem your $20 Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card:
Qualifying shoppers will be mailed standard USPS a $20 Raging Waters Visa Rewards Card once their registration has been validated. The Rewards Card is valid at the Raging Waters ticket booth (not valid for on-line purchases at ragingwaters.com) and everywhere else Visa debit is accepted and use governed by terms in Cardholder Agreement www.activaterewards.com/qrc/cardholder_agreement.only. Card will expire 2/29/2015 and is void if not activated and used by expiration date. No cash value. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Card will be mailed to the address submitted at registration. Not responsible for lost or undelivered mail. Card will not be reissued under any circumstances. Not valid with any other offer. Offer and card valid only in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories. Issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this offer. Rewards Card is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the State of California who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Raging Waters, Chobani, Hoffy, Gold’n Soft, Independent Grocers of Southern California and The Remington Group, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void outside of California and where otherwise prohibited.
4. GENERAL: Raging Waters, Chobani, Hoffy, Gold’n Soft (“Sponsor”) are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, mail or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials, loss or otherwise. The use of automated software or computer programs to participate in the Program is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use, or who Sponsor suspects of using, such methods to redeem will be voided. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Program, and reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Program should any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Program or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor determines that he/she has tampered with the Program process, attempted to circumvent the terms of these Official Terms and Conditions or his/her fraud or misconduct has affected the integrity or fair conduct of this Program. Sponsors reserve the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Program, each participant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Terms and Conditions, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Program. Each participant also agrees to release Sponsor, and Fandango and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in this Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. PARTICIPATING ITEMS: Selection may vary by store